Mark your calendar to join us on August 5-8, 2021, for the 36th Annual Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic at Life Time Athletic White Bear Lake. Over 100 of the best men's and women's tennis players in the upper Midwest will battle for mixed doubles supremacy, while raising needed funds for ongoing pediatric cancer research initiatives at Children's Minnesota and around the world!
Help Us Reach Our 2021 Fundraising Goal of $300,000!
During our 35-year history, the Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic and the Pine Tree Apple Classic Fund have raised over $6 million for children's cancer research efforts! Please help us in continuing the search for a cure by considering a gift of support in helping us reach our 2021 Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic goal of $300,000! There are many ways to support this incredible cause including:
- Donating online or offline. Anyone who donates $250 or more by July 16, 2021, will receive an invitation to the Friday Night: 35th Anniversary: Second Serve Appreciation Party.
- Recurring gifts
- Becoming a non-playing fundraiser - Create your own FREE personal peer-to-peer fundraising page. All non-playing fundraisers who raise $300 or more will receive a 2021 Limited Edition PTATC tournament t-shirt and 2 tickets to the Friday Night Appreciation Party.
- Appreciated stocks and securities
- Grants through donor advised funds
- Corporate matching
- IRA required distributions
- In-kind or professional services
- Volunteering and more
For more information on how to give, please click here or contact us at email@example.com. We appreciate your consideration.
Support The Tournament By Being A 2021 Sponsor
There is still time to support the cause by sponsoring the 2021 Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic. There are many different sponsorship levels available, featuring a wide array of benefits including event signage, speaking opportunities, reserved seating, website and social media recognition, tournament announcements and much more. Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us and let's work together in creating a sponsorship package that fits your needs! The deadline for sponsorship commitments is June 21, 2021, in order to receive certain benefits.
We support targeted cancer research programs at Children’s Minnesota that not only help children survive, but also to thrive both during and after treatment.
Join us in our research efforts to find a cure to end pediatric cancer. Your gift will benefit children locally and worldwide.
Congratulations Dr. Kris Ann Schultz - Inaugural Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic Endowed Chair In CancER & bLOOd dISORDERS rESEARCH
Hear the amazing story of the Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic (PTATC) and learn about the research programs at Children's Minnesota that benefit from funds raised by Pine Tree Apple Classic Fund.